- Varför Itron
- Who We Serve
- Electric Utilities
- Gas Utilities
- Water Utilities
- Smart Cities
- District Heating and Submetering
- What We Enable
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Automated Meter Reading
- Distributed Energy Management
- Distributed Intelligence
- Distribution Automation
- Electric Vehicles
- Meter Data Management
- Smart City Solutions
- Industrial IoT Solutions
- Submetering Solutions
- How We Deliver
- Use Case Portfolio
- Use Case Portfolio
- Product Catalog
- Product Catalog
- Partner Solutions Marketplace
- Partner Information
- For Customers
- Find a Sales Channel Partner
- Find a Technology Partner
- Find a Technology Partner Solution
- Technology Partners
- Technology Partner Overview
- Technology Partner Locator
- Become a Technology Partner
- Sales Channel Partners
- Sales Channel Partner Overview
- Sales Channel Partner Locator
- Become a Sales Channel Partner
Itron Brings Analytic Outcomes as a Service to Utilities
Itron Total Outcomes Features Unified Platform for Energy and WaterLIBERTY LAKE, Wash. — May 12, 2016 — Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITRI), a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water, announced today the commercial availability of a new release of Itron Total Outcomes to solve utilities’ and cities’ business challenges by delivering real value-added analytic outcomes. The cloud-based offerings have been enhanced with new features and functionality that help utilities make the most of their smart grid and smart metering data. The platform, which now features a unified interface for electricity, gas and water, can be accessed anywhere by utility staff or managed by Itron’s team of experts. Utilities no longer have to worry about installing, operating, keeping up-to-date and trying to get value out of expensive on-premise hardware and software. The offering is also now pre-integrated with all of Itron’s OpenWay® solutions.
The new analytic outcomes, which can be quickly and easily activated, include Voltage Management, Transformer Load Management, Grid Reliability, Theft Investigation, Connectivity Mapping and Phase Identification & Analysis. These outcomes, along with the offering’s existing water, gas and smart grid analytics, turn data into faster, more informed and increasingly automated decisions. Itron’s team of experts will run and manage the offering, delivering real operational outcomes that have an impact on the bottom line.
- Voltage Management: Voltage Management provides quality of power delivery to the grid. This leads to proactive, condition-based decision-making related to endpoint voltage delivery, enabling lower cost of operations with better grid performance.
- Transformer Load Management: Transformer Load Management utilizes smart meter and weather data to monitor and analyze secondary transformer loading levels and accurately report on the assets’ health at a large scale. This delivers optimal asset management to ensure the longevity and reliability of grid investments.
- Grid Reliability: Grid Reliability analyzes all of the outage data generated from a smart grid network to monitor reliability indices and proactively improve overall reliability. This allows utilities to react faster to issues on the grid, improving safety and customer relations.
- Theft Investigation: Theft Investigation uses algorithms, data filters and pattern detection capabilities to identify meter tampering and service bypass conditions. This not only protects a utility’s revenue, but helps grow it.
- Connectivity Mapping: Connectivity Mapping provides accurate and timely tracking of meter locations in relation to the transformers that serve them, providing reliable data on where assets are in the field.
- Phase Identification & Analysis: Phase Identification & Analysis delivers fast, automated phase identification and provides up-to-date connectivity data for power distribution, system planning, outage restoration and other grid management operations.
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and reliably deliver critical infrastructure solutions to communities in more than 100 countries. Our portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage electricity, gas and water resources for the people they serve. By working with our customers to ensure their success, we help improve the quality of life, ensure the safety and promote the well-being of millions of people around the globe. Itron is dedicated to creating a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
Itron® is a registered trademark of Itron, Inc. All third-party trademarks are property of their respective owners and any usage herein does not suggest or imply any relationship between Itron and the third party unless expressly stated.